One of my Twitter friends tipped me off.
I’m not going to dignify the location with a link, so I’ll just show you the evidence and assure you that I did not leave a comment on a Top 5 list of hottest real life lesbians.
Buzzwords of 2007
Astronaut diaper is still one of my favorites.
My current desktop.
I love her because she’s adorable, and I love her because she’ll plop a string of lights on her head, and I love her because she’ll let me take photos of her with a string of lights plopped on her head until I get one I like.
And, like, a bajillion other reasons.
Dec 22 is Global Orgasm Day
Remember, over-population (6.8 billion people and counting) is a major cause of ‘peak-everything’, so please don’t make more babies in the Global-O.
“Colleges find new ways to retain diversity”
From the Freep, on the impact Proposal 2 has had on college admissions.
“What do we do if we’re serious about racial integration, diversity and the competitiveness of this nation in a global economy? What Prop 2 did was eliminate one method of dealing with these issues, but it doesn’t take away the urgency of the issue.”
How Our Mail Gets To Us
Wow! Amazing infographic from Good Magazine comparing FedEx, UPS, DHL, and USPS. (via)
Since Twitter has been down today, I’m braindumping here instead. This is the sort of stuff you miss out on if you’re not my Twitter friend. I report, you decide.
- I find typing to be highly enjoyable. I’m sure I’d quickly tire of it if I had to do it continuously, often.
- December Challenge is oral hygiene. Oral B vibrate-y brushing a.m. AND p.m. + daily flossing.
- With Twitter down, can’t sign in to Cullect. Back to Google Reader for today.
- Have had the same NY “resolutions” for the last 4 years. Might be time for some new ones.
- Uncle Mark’s Gift Guide for 2008: http://urltea.com/2dni Wow! Simple, clear, thorough product recommendations.
- I love how a friend of mine closes all his emails with “at your service”
- TCWC holiday concerts yesterday went well. Now that they’re over, I’ve finally got all the music down.
- Apparently some tv show called “Battle of the Choirs” starts tonight. Ashamed to admit I’d like to see it.
- Anybody want to give @garrickvanburen‘s new feedreader @cullect a try? Drop a note in either of those places.
- @skeskali Bwaha!
- Streets around the Metrodome are closed for tonight’s Vikings/Bears game “for security reasons.” Are they normally closed?
- Heading to the post office now. Hoping it’s a little less crowded during a non-lunch-hour non-after-work time.
- I was wrong. Post office ridiculous at 1:30pm. Not sure I self-posted my Express Mail envelope right, either. *crossing fingers*
- @edacherry Thanks for the confirmation on the street closures. Still not sure what security purpose it serves, though.
- Finally listening to the Oprah/Obama/Iowa speech.
- Realizing just how often I Twitter in a day now that it’s all in front of me in a list. Evidence against daily digest. Too much redundancy.
- Clash of the Choirs is going to be so stupid and yet I’m going to watch it anyway.
- The Clash of the Choirs auditions are almost as bad as American Idol.
- So far Nick Lachey’s Cincinnati choir is better than Kelly Rowland’s Houston choir.
- I could do without the after-song comments from the leaders of the other choirs. They have nothing to offer. Also, so much choreography!
- They’re doing Celebrity Apprentice? I hate tv.
- Oh, Michael Bolton, put your chest hair away. Egregious chest hair!
- Blake Shelton pronounces “choir” such that it rhymes with “Gwar.” Cheesy Myth: Getting the beat doesn’t magically teach you your part.
- @MackReed OM NOM NOM NOM http://omnomnomnom.com/
- Saving Patti LaBelle for last. As it should be.
- @acbruhaha I can’t seem to turn it off. And of course there’s the results episode tomorrow.
- @JaneDoeMN You’re just saying that because he’s wearing green!
- Why would you audition for a singer by singing their song to them?
- I’m totally calling 1-877-6-CHOIR-5. Patti’s choir is the only one that actually sang in a choral style (i.e., not a rearranged pop song).
- put lights and ornaments up this evening. very festive in here.
There ya go. One day in my Twitter life.